Discover more from Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox Newsletter
A Pathological Liar Says What?
A Baker's Dirty Dozen List of Some of Joe Biden's Lies: From Ridiculous to Dangerous
Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Exposing the Dirty Baker's Dozen Top Lies of Joe Biden
As political junkies, like me, it is crucial to keep an eye on our leaders and dig deeper into the information they provide us. One of the most tragically significant political leaders in recent history is Lyin’ Joe Biden, who has made a name for himself for being a poorly-seasoned politician. However, he has some skeletons in his closet. Allow me to expose the top lies of Lyin’ Biden, which includes some of his most egregious lies that have given him an unfavorable, but well-deserved, reputation of a person who frequently has to deal with his pants being afire.
1. Plagiarism in his first Presidential campaign: Lyin’ Biden's first presidential campaign was shrouded in controversy after it was discovered that he had plagiarized speeches from Neil Kinnock, a British politician. Although he apologized, it caught the attention of the media and marked him negatively and he was forced to end his nascent campaign.
2. The driver who ran into his wife and children was drunk: Joe Biden had previously claimed that the driver who accidentally ran over his wife and children was drunk. However, the driver, Curtis Dunn, was not drunk, and Lyin’ Biden had to retract his statement. This horrible twist of fate for Mr. Dunn who ran into the car containing Biden’s family, has been hard for him having to battle the accusations of the Big Liar. Also, once the horse is out of the barn, it’s hard to get it back in. Some people still believe that Biden’s wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. Poor Mr. Dunn was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, when Mrs. Biden pulled out in front of him.
3. His son Beau Biden died in Iraq: While Lyin’ Biden's son, Beau, did pass away, it was not in Iraq, contrary to his claim. Beau died from brain cancer in 2015. This particular repeated major-lie has hurt many people whose family members did die in Iraq—a war Lyin’ Biden supported, by the way and he repeated all the lies about WMD, etc.
4. He was at ground zero the day after 9/11: Biden has claimed on numerous occasions that he was at ground zero after the 9/11 attacks. However, his regime later clarified that he had visited the site with a senate contingent nine-days after, not the very next day.
5. Arrested for a civil rights demo: Lyin’ Biden is famous for his claims of involvement in the civil rights movement, and he had previously stated that he was arrested for participating in a sit-in at a restaurant in 1961. However, a newspaper uncovered that he had not been arrested but was simply escorted out.
6. Drove an 18-wheeler: Lyin’ Biden had claimed that he drove an 18-wheeler truck to make money during college. However, that was debunked, and it was discovered that it was just a campaign ploy to appeal to blue-collar workers. It’s weird that he keeps trying to portray himself as a champion of the working-class, claiming all kinds of blue-collar ties that were never there.
7. His house was destroyed in a fire, and his wife's life (and his ‘67 Corvette) was in danger: Lyin’ Biden has previously claimed that his home was set on fire to deter him from running for the Senate. However, it was discovered that the issue was faulty wiring, and there was no danger to his wife's life. Being in the midst of epic disaster in Lahaina Maui was only the most recent time Lyin’ Biden made this confusing claim.
8. Corn pop: In another pathetic attempt to appear relatable, Lyin’ Biden told a story about a gang leader named Corn Pop. However, many have criticized the story as being historically inaccurate, with elements of racism.
9. Lies about Iraq: When Biden was the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he supported the invasion of Iraq, which he later, mildly criticized. Biden's previous statements about Iraq have been considered misleading, and helped to lead to the agject destruction of a nation, and the mass-murder of over one million civilians, and thousands of US troops.
10. Lies about Russia/Ukraine war: Biden had previously stated that the Crimean crisis was a response to Russian aggression. However, it was revealed that it was a long-standing dispute that was exacerbated by the coup in Ukraine, which the Obama regime not only supported, but helped orchestrate. So, here we are, nine-years later: hundreds of billions of dollars later, and another nation approaching complete devastations with hundreds of thousands of more innocent dead. Lyin’ Biden is a mass-murdering war criminal.
11. The COVID vaccine is safe and effective: After over two years and much evidence showing that Covax has been another crime against humanity Lyin’ Biden's continued support for the vaccine has been criticized as being dead-wrong and lacking in transparency.
12. He never talked to his son Hunter about his business dealings: Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and China have been the topic of controversy. Lyin’ Biden has stated that he had never spoken to his son about his business dealings, but emails, and a careful congressional investigation have revealed otherwise
13. The Inflation Reduction Act will reduce inflation when it was a scam for green energy: Biden had previously pushed the Inflation Reduction Act, which was designed to reduce inflation. However, by Lyin’ Biden’s own admission, it was revealed that the act was a scam that prioritized massive spending on “green” energy racketeering rather than reducing inflation.
Lyin’ Biden is a successful politician (which is rarely a good thing) known for his experience and longevity in politics. However, he has outstayed his welcome, and, as truth seekers, it is crucial to remain righteously skeptical of our leaders and dig deeper into the information they provide us. Even media like CNN has focused on exposing Lyin’ Biden's false statements because of the not-so-subtle attempt to discredit him.
We must try hold our (mis)leaders accountable and do our research to make informed decisions.
What is your “favorite” falsehood by Lyin’ Biden:
Send Check/Money Order/Cash/Love Notes/Hate Mail to:
Cindy Sheehan’s Soapbox LLC
PO Box 6264
Vacaville, CA 95696
Financial Subscription for as little as 17 pennies/day: